In 2014, the Australian Tutoring Association established a corporate partnership with Aon Risk Solutions. Aon is one of the largest insurance brokers and risk managers both globally and in Australia. Specialists in meeting the education sector’s commercial insurance needs we have chosen Aon due to their expertise, professionalism and technical knowledge, and well as their excellent customer service.
Aon has developed and subsequently negotiated an insurance policy that meets tutors and tutorial businesses’ specific requirements at prices that are very affordable. This policy is structured to cover you for any issues that arise in your role of providing tutorial services and any subsequent alleged complaints that may arise regarding your profession.
- $1M cover for professional indemnity
- $20M public and products liability insurance
- Low excess of $1000.00 per claim
- Covers you for any activities, that you were not aware of before applying for insurance, that come to light during the current period of insurance that occurred after the day you commenced (or incepted) your policy (your inception date). When you renew your insurance each year with Aon, your inception date remains the same date and does not change.
- The policy they have negotiated is underwritten by Berkley Insurance Australia.
Aon has ensured this cover is affordable for all members of the Association – be you an individual tutor, teacher or larger tutoring business. Priced quoted below are for $1M professional indemnity and $20M public liability and include stamp duty, GST and administration fee.
For Tutors, Teachers and businesses earning less than $150K / year
For Tutors, Teachers and businesses earning between $150K and $500K / year